We possess experienced and professional learning difficulty counselors in South Delhi
The effects of learning disorders are not only reflected on their academic but also in the personal psychological well-being of a child. Continuous failure and frustration makes the child feel a sense of shame and humiliation and when they grow old they become angry easily, depressed , exhibit poor self-esteem and also have poor peer relationships.
Our learning difficulty counselors in South Delhi provide down-syndrome help. We also have Dyslexia teachers in Haus Khaz. The ABA therapy in South Delhi, conducted by Asha hai helps in dealing with Autism and other disorders. The services provided by our learning difficulty counselors in South Delhi include sessions for:
• Central Auditory Processing Disorder
• Non-verbal Learning Disorders
• Visual Perceptual/Visual Motor Deficit
• Language Disorders– The language disorders are categorized into the following –
1. Aphasia – difficulty in understanding , reading , writing and speaking.
2. Dysphasia – impaired comprehension or production of speech.
• Dyslexia - Dyslexia is a learning difficulty characterized by difficulties in reading. Children with dyslexia have an impaired ability to recognize words and inaccurate reading and poor comprehension. They make mistakes by misreading questions or instructions, skip words and read the same line twice.They also make errors in oral reading, characterized by omission, addition, and distortion of words.
• Dyscalculia - Dyscalculia is a learning difficulty characterized by difficulties in learning and remembering numerals, understanding basic facts in arithmetic and accuracy in computation. Children with this mathematics disorder have difficulty in linguistic skills (understanding mathematical terms and conversion of written problems into mathematical symbols) and perceptual skills (recognizing and understanding symbols and ordering cluster of numbers).
• Dysgraphia - Dysgraphia is a learning difficulty characterized by poor handwriting, inability to write as fast as they think, poor spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and difficulty in copying. This writing disorder results in illegibility.
• Dyspraxia (Sensory Integration Disorder) - Dyspraxia is a learning difficulty characterized by problems with motor coordination. It’s a neurological condition that makes it hard to plan and coordinate physical movement. Children with dyspraxia tend to struggle with balance and posture. A wide range of everyday physical tasks are affected including things like jumping, speaking clearly and gripping a pencil.
• Central Auditory Processing Disorder - Central Auditory Processing Disorder is a disorder characterized by poor performance in listening tasks, understanding speech, developing language, and learning in general, all of which could be symptomatic of other learning difficulties as well.
• Non-verbal Learning Disorders - Non-verbal Learning Disorders is characterized by difficulty in recognizing and processing nonverbal cues - body language, facial expression, and the nuances of conversation. Children with non-verbal learning disorder have poor visual, spatial, and organizational skills and poor motor performance.
• Visual Perceptual/Visual Motor Deficit – A learning difficulty characterized by missing subtle differences in shapes or printed letters, losing place frequently, struggles with cutting, holding pencil too tightly, or poor eye/hand coordination.
• Language Disorders – Language disorders are characterized by difficulties in learning and using various forms of language - spoken, written, sign language. Children with language disorder have language abilities that are significantly below those expected for their age, which limits their ability to communicate or effectively participate in many social and academic settings. The language disorders are categorized into the following:
• Aphasia – difficulty in comprehension, reading, writing and speaking.
• Dysphasia – impaired comprehension or production of speech.
The ideal treatment for specific learning disabilities include early intervention services, special education, developmental therapy , psychological counseling , occupational therapy , family counseling and home-based supports. All these are provided by our learning difficulty counselors in Haus Khaz, South Delhi.
At Asha Hai , we offer :
• Special Education Programmes to meet the specific , special and unique needs of children.
• Developmental Therapy to identify and focus on developmental delays for global development.
• Occupational Therapy to teach and perform activities of daily living (ADLs).
• Dance Movement Psychotherapy to promote healing and achieve intellectual, emotional and motor functionality through movement.
• Solution-focused Counseling to help deal with associated problems like anger, frustration and low self-esteem.
• Home-based support to help parents modify the environment at home and develop homework routines.
• Family/Parental Counseling to help parents cope and deal with guilt , stress and provide consistent care.
Contact us now for availing down-syndrome help in South Delhi. You can also avail a counseling session with our Dyslexia teacher in Haus Khaz and speak to us about our ABA therapy in South Delhi (for Autism children). We possess experienced and professional learning difficulty counselors in South Delhi