Asha Hai is a young, sensitive and ever growing organization working towards encouraging a better education system for children with special needs. We provide an encouraging, supportive and a learning environment to work in. The organization not only welcomes trained professionals but also students and volunteers who are keen to learn and believe in making a change in the society.
“So if you are a person who loves children and believes in making a change in their lives, come and join us and be a part of a fun filled journey.”
We are currently looking for passionate, dedicated individuals with a keen interest in special need children and who look forward to working with them with empathy and compassion. If you are interested in becoming a part of ASHA HAI team, do send your resumes. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Special Educator- Degree/Diploma in special education.
- Occupational Therapists- Bachelors in occupational therapy.
- Psychologist- Masters in psychology and experience in working under early intervention setting.
- Preference will be given to candidates with EXPERIENCE who have worked with children.
- The candidates must have good oral and written communication with good documentation skills.
- Fresher’s can also apply.
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS
- Commitment and Responsibility towards task assigned to her.
- Being able to work in multi-disciplinary team is a must.
- 9:00am-5:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 9:00am-1:30pm (Saturday)
CONTACT US AT
The internship Program at Asha Hai seeks to reach out to young students who have a keen interest in experiencing the unique and inclusive environment of learning provided here. It offers an opportunity to learn, discover and enhance their skills. This particular internship at Asha Hai has three specific areas wherein the students get an opportunity to work with :
- Special Educators (using Montessori Method).
- Dance Movement Psychotherapist.
- Developmental Therapist.
The students also get an opportunity to interact with children with extra needs which subsequently leads to a greater sense of sensitivity and empathy towards such children. The inclusive nature provides warmth and can help in developing greater levels of social skills. This Program has a winter and a summer version. The nature of this internship makes it an enriching experience and provides a platform to enhance ones academic knowledge.
Such a collaboration of ideas, knowledge and experiences can provide desirable benefits not only to students but to the Organization at large too. This internship will not only provide skills to the students but will also contribute to the society. Asha Hai, through such internship Programs wants to accomplish its goal of creating a more sensitized society. So all those young minds who want to experience this one of a kind work environment please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNSHIP & TRAINING IN CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY
- Case History Taking and Mental Status Examination (MSE).
- Overview of ADHD and its assessment: ADHD Scale, CBCL, and Conner-3.
- Overview of ASD and its assessment: ISAA and CARS.
- Overview of Developmental Evaluation: DST.
- Introduction to Anxiety Disorders.
- Overview of Specific Learning Disorders.
- 6,000 INR
- Time Period: 1.5 Months
- Days and Timings: Monday-Friday (9:00am-5:30pm)
- Saturday: (9:00am-1:30pm)
- D1/1 Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
The internship will be conducted by Psychologists at Asha Hai. Students will also get the opportunity for weekly supervision by Rashi B. Tandon. Certificate and Letter of Appreciation will be awarded upon successful completion.
TO ENROLL IN THE INTERNSHIP
- Send your resume on email@example.com
- For further details, contact on 98106 94640