SITARAM BHARTIA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND RESEARCH
Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research is a multi-specialty hospital located in New Delhi’s Qutab Institutional Area. At the Child Development Clinic, we carry out standardized assessments. Once we have made the necessary assessments, we may suggest interventions in the form of activities that help your child to:
- Stimulate domains across motor activities, social, abstract thinking and cognitive performance.
- physically strengthen the core of the body through regular muscle exercises.
- gain motor control (fine and gross), eye hand coordination and impulse control and build focus.
- enhance speech through oral motor development.
We also work with newborns to facilitate their ability to cope with the environment using approaches such as sensory integration and neuro – developmental treatment (NDT).Training is also provided in the areas of feeding particularly in context of encouraging sucking and swallowing.
Areas of Expertise
- Helping children cope with stress and trauma.
- Counseling for behavioural concerns.
- Counseling and psychotherapy for adolescents.
- Parenting sessions and counseling.
- Language and Communication Therapy is form of therapy, that helps children learn the social skills necessary for playing while making progress on communication goals in a naturalistic setting. Children are motivated to engage and communicate when playing with materials of interest.
- Occupational Therapy helps in teaching the child the various activities of ADL. It is also helpful for people of all ages who have physical, sensory or cognitive difficulties.
- Dance Movement Psychotherapy aims at promoting healing and achieving intellectual, emotional and motor functionality through movement.
- Social Communication and Behavioral Therapy helps to identify and change destructive or disturbing thought patterns that have a negative influence on behavior and emotions.
- Special Education which caters to the specific and special academic and developmental needs of the child.A special educator helps in exploring a child’s potential and channelizing their special needs into constructive activities. Through the medium of special education, they enhance children’s abilities to the fullest, helping them reach at par in accordance with their age.
THE SHRI RAM EARLY YEARS
The Shri Ram Early Years is an institution which engages learners in a joyful, nurturing and progressive environment. With this underlying mission, the school facilitates an ongoing process of growth in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment, where each child is valued for his/her unique personality. The school believes in a strong partnership between the parent, child and the school. Mrs. Rashi Bijalni is currently closely associated with Shri Edu-Care limited and works as a consultant psychology advisor with The Shri-Ram Early years.